JOB TITLE: Research, Training & Development Officer
JOB LOCATION: Accra
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
Ideal candidate must hold at least with at least five (5) years working experience and abreast with;
- Data collection and analysis
- Statistical computer and software programmes
- Qualitative & Quantitative Research
- Project Management
- Computer skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Support the Organisation to develop quarterly research and briefings in key thematic areas
- Collate and analyse data from internal and external sources.
- Monitor relevant policy debates.
- Supervise research staff, and lead all proposal writing processes.
- Identify potential partners/donors and develop grant proposals.
- Identify training needs of staff, members of the organisation and design strategies to improve the human resource
- Any other additional responsibilities assigned by the Executive Secretary
How to Apply for the Job
Interested applicants to submit their application and CV to the ESPA office on the 35 Flower Road at East Legon behind the A&C Shopping Centre. They can also email them to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is March 3, 2017.Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview