A SECRETARY for immediate employment
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated colleague to support us in our fast growing organisation.
The Office Secretary will work at the secretariat in Accra.
- He /she will provide logistic and clerical support to the Executive Secretary and staff at the secretariat.
- He /she will manage external relations between the organisation and third parties as well as members of the association and be accountable to the Executive Secretary.
- He /she will perform any other duties assigned by the Executive Secretary.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with management of contact databases
- Experience in office management (clerical, logistics and management support)
- Knowledge of filling and documentation techniques
- Experience in working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Skills in organisation and coordinating events
Level of Education and Knowledge
Prospective applicants should have a minimum HND qualification from a recognised institution, and be between the ages of 20- 35 years. Experience as a secretary in a reputable Institution is highly preferred.
The successful applicant will be required to take minutes of meetings, handle mails, and act in the absence of the executive secretary.
Interested applicants to submit their application and CV to the ESPA office on the 35 Flower Road at East Legon behind the A&C Shopping Centre. They can also email them to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is March 3, 2017.